2/28/07

365

Every single day I could think of something great
to describe my feelings towards you.
A string of words or a phrase to highlight
all the items that make me love you.

Every single day I could listen to a song
that can put what I want to tell into a better perspective.
The words that mean what is in my heart
expressed better than the words from my mouth.

Every single day I could have you take in a story
either written or in visual form that is a reflection of how I feel.
Some character being more suave than I ever could try and be
that says and does the perfect things to sweep you off your feet

Every single day I could do those items and much more,
whatever it takes to make you smile and land safely in my arms.
But you don’t want to receive what I have to give.
So every single day I hold on to the one shred of hope,
this will be the day all my dreams are realized.


Copyright 2007
by Sean Kimmel

No comments: